1) We are now consistently only getting up once in the night to feed
2) The kids are growing like July corn
3) Kelly and I are back to work full time
The kids are really great. It seems like after Jan 1 things really started to get easier for Mom and Dad. Maybe we're just used to things or we're getting more sleep, but we feel like we are enjoying the babies more instead of just trying to get through the day and avoid any major meltdowns!
We had our first roll-over this week:
Kelly's first week back at work was good, but tiring. My first full week back was busy. Our nanny, Shana, started this week too with good results. We think she's going to work out pretty well.
Once again, we've been overrun by generosity. So many have given us food, diapers and encouragement and we are so appreciative!
Some recent pictures:
What have we done to pass the time between babies and work? I've been making beer, Kelly has been reading and working out and somehow we all are staying sane.
3 comments:
Congratulations to August! Max has got to work to keep up with him now -- and I'm sure Livvy is setting her own sweet pace. They are pretty amazing, alright.
I'm hoping I'll get to see them in Feb. My goal is to get my photo with the trio on the blog!
Kudoes to all -- keep up the good work!
Love, L
Way to go, August!
I haven't checked in awhile--they are getting sooo big! The picture of all 3 is adorable.
Post a Comment